Lawn Disease Control Service in Overland Park, Leawood, Mission Hills, KS & Surrounding Cities
Our preventative and curative lawn disease control treatments will stop common lawn diseases like brown patch, dollar spot, and Pythium blight.
Lawn diseases can be a real problem for property owners here in the Overland Park, KS, area. Our team at Lawn and Landscape Solutions offers both preventative and curative lawn disease control treatments to either help prevent lawn diseases from infecting your turf or to eliminate any that have already taken hold of your turf. Common lawn diseases we treat include brown patch, dollar spot, and Pythium blight. We also offer lawn care services that can help nurse your lawn back to health after a lawn disease has attacked.
We offer our services to residential property owners in Overland Park, Leawood, Mission Hills, KS, and throughout the surrounding areas, as well as nearby cities in Missouri. Call us today at (913) 238-9318 to sign up for our lawn disease control treatments!
We Offer Preventative & Curative Lawn Disease Control Treatments
One of the best ways to protect your lawn from lawn diseases is by taking advantage of our preventative lawn disease control treatments. These treatments are designed to prevent lawn diseases from infecting your lawn in the first place. If you don't take advantage of preventative measures and later find out that your lawn has fallen victim to a lawn disease, we can help with our curative treatments. These treatments are designed to eradicate the fungus or bacteria causing the issue so it doesn't continue to harm your turf.
We've been providing our lawn disease control treatments to property owners in the Overland Park, KS, area since 2001!
What lawn diseases are our lawn disease control treatments effective against?
There are several common lawn diseases that tend to pop up in the Overland Park, KS, area during the year. Fortunately, our lawn disease control treatments are effective against them all! Some of the lawn diseases that we can treat include:
- Brown Patch: This fungal-based lawn disease causes large patches of brown, dead grass throughout your yard. It thrives in hot, humid conditions and typically appears during the summer months.
- Dollar Spot: This lawn disease causes small, circular spots of brownish-gray grass across your yard. Dollar spot usually appears between June and September and thrives in hot weather.
- Pythium Blight: Pythium blight can wreak havoc on your lawn, leaving dead grass in its wake. This disease most often occurs during the hot, summer months.
Help your lawn recover from a lawn disease with our lawn care services.
While our curative treatments can successfully eliminate lawn diseases from your property, they can't reverse any damage that they caused to your turf. To help your lawn fully recover, we offer a variety of lawn care services that can improve its health. Some of the lawn care services we provide include:
- Lawn Fertilization: We can fertilize your lawn multiple times throughout the year to supply it with the vital nutrients that it will need to recover from a lawn disease.
- Aeration: We perform core aeration to loosen compacted soil and make it easier for nutrients and other resources to reach the roots of your grass. With improved access to nutrients and resources, your grass will have everything it needs to recover from a lawn disease.
- Overseeding: Our overseeding service involves spreading grass seeds across your entire lawn to fill in any bare or patchy areas caused by a lawn disease.
Call us today to schedule our lawn disease control service!
Don't let lawn diseases run rampant on your property. At Lawn and Landscape Solutions, we offer professional lawn disease control treatments to keep your turf protected from these harmful diseases. We offer our services to homeowners in Overland Park, Leawood, Mission Hills, and throughout the nearby areas in Kansas and Missouri. Give us a call today at (913) 238-9318 to schedule our lawn disease control service!