Weed Control Service in Overland Park, Leawood, Mission Hills & Surrounding Areas in Kansas
Our weed control program also includes fertilization and grub control!
Not only do weeds steal nutrients and resources away from your lawn for themselves, but they also drag down its curb appeal. Fortunately, our team at Lawn and Landscape Solutions can help keep it weed-free! We offer a weed control program, which involves applying pre- and post-emergent treatments throughout the growing season to tackle nutsedge, crabgrass, dandelions, and other common pesky weeds. What's more, this program also includes fertilization and grub control to nourish your turf and prevent grubs from feeding on its roots! We'll even apply weed control treatments to any driveway and sidewalk cracks so weeds don't have a chance to grow there.
We offer our weed control service to residential properties in Overland Park, Leawood, Mission Hills, and other nearby areas in Kansas and Missouri.
Our Weed Control Schedule
We want to stay on top of weeds throughout the growing season so your lawn can be healthy and free of these pesky nutrient sappers. So, we offer a weed control program starting in early spring and ending in late fall, which involves utilizing pre- and post-emergent treatments. However, that's not all - this program also includes routine fertilization applications and a grub control treatment! Our weed control schedule is as follows:
- Early Spring: Our first visit includes a pre-emergent weed control treatment to prevent weeds from sprouting and a fertilization application.
- Late Spring: We'll apply post-emergents to eliminate any existing weeds on your lawn and another fertilization treatment.
- Early Summer: During this visit, we'll administer another post-emergent weed control treatment, along with a preventative grub control application to stop grubs from feeding on the roots of your grass. We'll also fertilize your lawn again.
- Late Summer: We'll tackle any weed growth with our post-emergents.
- Early Fall: Our team will apply another post-emergent treatment to eliminate weeds on your lawn. This visit also includes another fertilization application.
- Late Fall: We'll give your turf a winterizer treatment to prepare it for the cold season and aid in an early spring green-up.
We can let you know when we'll visit to apply our weed control treatments the day before so you can keep your pets safe during our service.
What types of weeds can we handle with our weed control treatments?
We've been handling weeds in our area for 22 years, so we're familiar with the common broadleaf and grassy types here. Because of this, we only use top-quality weed control treatments to ensure they're effective against all the ones that can invade your lawn, including the following:
- And More!
We'll Apply Our Weed Control Treatments to Any Sidewalk & Driveway Cracks
Weeds are opportunistic and will grow anywhere they can, so our team won't just apply weed control treatments to your lawn; on the contrary, we'll also administer them to any sidewalk and driveway cracks. That way, you receive a comprehensive weed control service to keep these pesky plants from growing and detracting from your property's curb appeal.
Call us to schedule our weed control service today.
If you want to keep weeds off your lawn, look no further than our weed control service! At Lawn and Landscape Solutions, we'll regularly apply pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments to prevent weeds from surfacing and eliminate any that have already. We'll even nourish your grass and stop root-feeding grubs from damaging it so you can boast the healthiest, most beautiful turf on the block!
We offer our weed control service to residential properties in Overland Park, Leawood, Mission Hills, KS, and other nearby areas, including in Missouri. Call us at (913) 238-9318 to schedule today!