Lawn Fertilization in Overland Park, Leawood, Mission Hills & Surrounding Cities in Kansas
We use both liquid and granular fertilizers to give your lawn the nutrients it needs to thrive.
If you want to have a lush, green lawn throughout the year, then we can help! Here at Lawn and Landscape Solutions, we offer our comprehensive lawn fertilization service that will give your grass the nutrients it needs to thrive. Our 7-step program, which starts in early spring and ends in the late fall, includes liquid and granular fertilization treatments, pre- and post-emergent weed control, and grub control.
We offer our lawn fertilization service to homes in Overland Park, Leawood, Mission Hills, and the nearby areas in Kansas and Missouri. Call us today at (913) 238-9318 to get started!
What is our lawn fertilization schedule?
Our top priority here at Lawn and Landscape Solutions is to make sure your lawn is in tip-top shape throughout the year. Our lawn fertilization service will keep it healthy, strong, and green so you have the lush, beautiful lawn of your dreams. We offer a 7-step program, and along with fertilization treatments, it also includes pre- and post-emergent weed control and a grub application. Our schedule is as follows:
- Early Spring: Our team will apply fertilizer and a pre-emergent weed control treatment to jumpstart the growing process and prevent weeds, like crabgrass and foxtail, from surfacing.
- Late Spring: We will apply a post-emergent weed control treatment to get rid of any existing weeds. We will also provide another fertilization application to give your grass the nutrients it needs to prepare for the summer season.
- Grub Control: We'll apply a grub control treatment that will protect your turf from these insects throughout the season.
- Early Summer: We will apply another round of fertilizer and post-emergents.
- Late Summer: Another round of post-emergent weed control will help eliminate nutsedge, crabgrass, and other pesky weeds.
- Early Fall: We will apply a fertilization treatment along with post-emergents to help your lawn bounce back from summer stress and eliminate existing weeds.
- Winterizer: We finish out the year with a final application of fertilizer to help transition your lawn into winter dormancy and provide essential nutrients that'll help it green up quickly in the spring.
We'll perform a turf assessment between our late summer and early fall fertilization visits to evaluate your lawn and recommend services it may need for the fall.
We Use Both Liquid & Granular Fertilizers for Your Lawn
Liquid fertilizers are great at quickly delivering nutrients to your grass, while granular treatments typically release them gradually over time. Both of these applications are essential for a beautiful, green lawn, which is why our program includes both. We apply these treatments according to the time of year to ensure that your grass is getting the right amount of nutrients when they need them. For example, we start with a granular fertilizer in the early spring so your grass gets nourishment throughout the season. Then, we use a liquid fertilizer in the fall to quickly supply the nutrients it needs to recover from the summer heat.
Our fertilization and weed control treatments are pet-safe when dry, and we can also notify you of our visit to apply them the day before.
Call us today to sign up for our lawn fertilization service!
We know how important it is to have a beautiful, green lawn throughout the year, which is why we offer our comprehensive fertilization service. We'll routinely fertilize your turf, plus combat weeds and grubs to ensure it has everything it needs to thrive.
We offer our lawn fertilization service to residential properties in Overland Park, Leawood, Mission Hills, and the surrounding cities in Kansas and Missouri. Call us at (913) 238-9318 to schedule our lawn fertilization service today!